When you find yourself needing more space in your Miami home, JMK Contractor can help you convert your underused garage into a brand new living space. From living rooms, to in-law suites, to mancaves and she sheds, we can help convert your garage into the space of your dreams. We service Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and the surrounding areas.
With affordable pricing, quality products, and technicians that treat you like family, there’s no better choice than JMK Contractor for all of your Miami garage conversion needs! Contact us today to schedule your estimate.
JMK Contractor has the experience and expertise for all of your garage conversion needs. Established in 2002, we are a locally owned and family operated business based in Miami, FL. Our customer service exceeds all others because we treat each customer like the neighbor that you truly are. Plus, our proximity to many Miami neighborhoods means we are able to get to your home quickly and service your garage conversion needs efficiently, saving you time and money.
We understand that making the decision to convert your garage into a whole new space is a really big deal. Our goal is to help protect the things that matter most to you: your family and your home. With JMK Contractor, you’ll know that your children, pets, and loved ones can safely pass through at any time, giving you peace of mind. We use the best products and stay up to date on the latest trends. We keep quality and reliability at the forefront of every garage conversion and treat every home like our very own.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with one of our garage conversion experts!
A garage conversion is a great option for you, if:
- You are able to obtain the necessary permits: Since you will be changing what the garage space will be used for, you will likely need a permit before any work can begin. JMK Contractor can help work with you and the city to obtain the necessary permits and make sure your garage conversion is completed expertly and legally.
- The garage door itself is easily replaceable for your intended space: Keep in mind that your garage currently only has three walls. You want to firs consider if wide patio doors or an additional entrance to your space will make sense on this fourth wall. If not, we will be able to work with you on solutions to create a wall that will blend well into your current home exterior.
- Your budget includes heating and cooling costs: Your best option to keep these costs low is to find out if your current HVAC system can support another room. If so, we can easily expand the ventilation to the garage. If not, the system will need to be updated, or an independent system will need to be installed in order to provide heating/cooling in the garage.
- Plumbing is accessible (if required for the new space): If your garage conversion will include a bathroom or kitchenette (for instance if you want to use the space as an in-law suite or a separate apartment) the first thing we will want to look at is your current plumbing system and see how much work will be necessary in order to make these additions.
- Parking and storage space are available outside of the garage space: Converting your garage into another living space means permanently eliminating that existing parking and storage space. Before making the decision to convert your garage, take a quick inventory of everything currently stored there and make sure there is plenty of space for all of those items elsewhere.
With almost two decades of service in Miami, Miami Beach and surrounding areas, our team understands that converting your garage can be a bit daunting, which is why we are here to help when you need us. Know what to expect and enjoy peace of mind by getting to know your team of Miami garage conversion experts beforehand.
Need help with property management? We do that too.