From a leaking faucet to a burst pipe or full on flooding, water damage is one of the most common and often destructive problems you can deal with. JMK Contractor uses advanced techniques and equipment in order to quickly remove water from the affected area. We will closely monitor the entire water damage restoration process to ensure your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
We service Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove and the surrounding areas. With affordable pricing, quality products, and service experts that treat you like family, there’s no better choice than JMK Contractor for all of your Miami water damage restoration needs! Contact us today to discuss your estimate.
JMK Contractor has the experience and expertise for all of your water damage restoration needs. Established in 2002, we are a locally owned and family operated business based in Miami, FL. Our customer service exceeds all others because we treat each customer like the neighbor that you truly are. Plus, our proximity to many Miami neighborhoods means restoration experts are able to get to your home quickly and get to work efficiently, saving you precious time and money.
We understand that when water damage does happen, it can be an incredibly stressful situation – the restoration process should help to ease that stress, not add to it. Our goal is to help protect the things that matter most to you: your family and your home. With JMK Contractor, you’ll know that your children, pets, and loved ones can safely pass through at any time, giving you peace of mind. We use the best products and stay up to date on the latest restoration solutions. We keep quality and reliability at the forefront of every repair and treat every home like our very own.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with one of our licensed water damage restoration experts!
What to do
- Water damage, as well as bacteria growth, can begin within just a few hours. Call a professional as soon as possible
- Remove as much water as you possibly (and safely) can by mopping and using towels
- Remove any wet area rugs or other tyles of floor coverings which are not permanently attached. Do not attempt to remove any wall-to-wall carpet
- If your draperies or window coverings touch the water, lift them off the floor, loop them through a coat hanger and hang it from the drapery rod
- Wipe down furniture, prop up any wet cushions, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs to keep them away from the wet floor
- Move valuables, photos, paintings and other art objects to a safe, dry location
- Keep books on shelves. Pack them tightly together to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin a specialized drying
- Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to start the drying process
What NOT to do?
- Do NOT enter a room with any standing water until electricity has been fully turned off
- Do NOT attempt to use a regular household vacuum to remove water
- Do NOT lift tacked-down carpet without professional help
- Do NOT use any electrical appliances while on wet carpet or other flooring
- Do NOT disturb any visible mold
- Do NOT remove books from their shelves
With almost two decades of service in Miami, Miami Beach and surrounding areas, our team understands that water damage never occurs at a convenient time, and for repairs, time is of the essence. We are here to help right when you need us. Know what to expect and enjoy peace of mind by getting to know your team of Miami water damage restoration experts beforehand.